Loyal Royal Rules of Play
Last updated: 2 November 2022
Loyal Royal is an online platform which offers Participants the chance to play games for entertainment and enjoyment. Loyal Royal also gives away sweepstakes entries referred to as “Royal Rubies” as set out in these Play Rules. Royal Rubies can be used to play sweepstakes games for a chance to win further Royal Rubies which are redeemable for real prizes.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE A PARTICIPANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
By creating a customer account you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JBC and its agents and related companies from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys/legal fees) arising out of or relating to a Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Participant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prizes.
- ELIGIBILITY TO PLAY SWEEPSTAKES
- The Loyal Royal sweepstakes (Sweepstakes) are available by accessing www.loyalroyalcasino.com (the Site) and is only open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding outlying territories and the States of Washington and Idaho), who are at least eighteen 18) years old or the age of majority in their jurisdiction (whichever occurs later) at the time of entry. PARTICIPATION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- A person who participates in the Sweepstakes in accordance with these rules and the Loyal Royal Terms and Conditions is a Participant.
- A person who creates an account in accordance with these rules and the Loyal Royal Terms and Conditions is an eligible account holder.
- By logging into the Site or using your user name and password in order to access the Site, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use such user name and password and to use and access the Site. The creator of the account is solely responsible for the use of their username and password, maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password, and for any activities conducted using your user name and password.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations. It is the sole responsibility of a Participant to determine whether the Sweepstakes is legal and compliant with all regulations in the jurisdiction in which the Participant resides.
- Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set out in these Play Rules.
- Employees of JBC Group, any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children, whether the relationship is by birth, marriage or adoption) and household members (people who share the same residence at least 3 months of the year) are not eligible to participate.
The Sponsor/Promoter of the Sweepstakes is JBC Investments LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company.
- HOW TO COLLECT ROYAL RUBIES
- To Participate, you must have an active Customer Account. To enter the Sweepstakes, a Participant must access Loyal Royal and sign in to their Customer Account.
- Once they have accessed Loyal Royal, there are four potential ways for a Participant in the United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding outlying territories and the State of Washington) to collect Royal Rubies:
- Receive Royal Rubies as a free bonus when purchasing Loyal Coins. Each Participant may receive Royal Rubies as a bonus upon the purchase of specifically marked packs of Loyal Coins. Loyal Coins can be used for social game play in Loyal Royal. Loyal Coins cannot be redeemed for prizes. The number of Royal Rubies a Participant will receive as a bonus for each relevant Gold Coin purchase will be stated in the website purchase window. All purchases of Loyal Coins are final and no refunds will be given.
- Receive Royal Rubies when entering Royal Rubies no-cost giveaway contests on the Loyal Royal Facebook page. JBC occasionally holds Royal Rubies no-cost giveaway contests which Participants can enter by following the instructions provided in the contest. These giveaways may require some action on the Participant’s part to be eligible for entry. The amount of Royal Rubies given away will be stated on the applicable Royal Rubies no-cost contest post and will be credited to each contest winner’s Customer Account.
- Receive Royal Rubies by logging into your account. Participants can receive free Royal Rubies on a daily basis by taking the following steps (Daily Bonus):
- log into your account;
- if you are eligible, a pop up screen will appear for you to claim your Daily Bonus;
- click the “Claim” button at the bottom of the Daily Bonus pop up.
- Participants can only claim a Daily Bonus once per day (the daily clock resets at 12:00 EST).
- Receive Royal Rubies by sending a request by post. Participants can receive free Royal Rubies by sending a standard, post card or piece of white paper (Request Card) which must be 4” x 6”, unfolded, blank and unlined and placed inside a stamped #10 envelope, addressed in handwriting, to the following address and satisfying the requirements set out below:
United States residents: USA ADDRESS FOR MAILING
- In order to receive Royal Rubies by post Participants must:
- handwrite their return address on the front of the envelope and the words: “Royal Rubies”; and
- handwrite all of the following on only one side of the Request Card inserted inside the envelope:
- their full name;
- the email address registered to their Loyal Royal account; and
- the following statement:
“I wish to receive Royal Rubies to participate in the sweepstakes promotions offered by Loyal Royal. By submitting this request, I hereby declare that I have read, understood and agree to be bound by Loyal Royal’s Terms and Conditions and Play Rules.”
There is a limit of one Request Card per outer envelope. For each Request Card a Participant submits in accordance with the above requirements, the Participant will receive 1 Royal Ruby. Participants may only submit one Request Card per day, and any additional entries will not be honored. The Royal Rubies will be added to the Participant’s Customer Account. NOTE: A Participant must ensure that their handwriting is legible. If the Participant’s handwriting is not legible, the entry will be void and the Royal Rubies will not be credited to the Participant’s Customer Account. The legibility of a Participant’s handwriting shall be determined by Sponsor/Promoter in its sole discretion. THE REQUEST MUST ONLY BE MADE BY THE PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE POSTED FROM THE SAME STATE OR PROVINCE AS THE PARTICIPANT’S VERIFIED RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. Requests made by any other individual or any entity (including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services) or posted from a State or Province different to the Participant’s verified residential address will be declared invalid and Royal Rubies will not be credited to the Participant’s Customer Account. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the use of any device to automate the Royal Rubies request/entry process, is prohibited and any requests/entries deemed by Sponsor/Promoter, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted a request or whether a request satisfies the requirements set out above cannot be resolved to Sponsor/Promoter’s satisfaction, the affected request/entry will be deemed ineligible.
The amount of Royal Rubies a Participant has will be displayed in their Customer Account on the website. The amount of Royal Rubies a Participant has or is entitled to can be changed at any time by JBC in its sole discretion.
Sponsor/Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Royal Rubies requests or allocations.
- Use of any automated or other system(s) to Participate, to acquire Royal Rubies or play the games is prohibited and will result in disqualification and loss of eligibility to Participate in the games.
- ACCOUNT RULES
- In the event of a dispute as to any registration of a Customer Account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register the Customer Account will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- Sponsor/Promoter may at any time decline to open an account and/or to close an existing account without any explanation whatsoever.
- Sponsor/Promoter may at any time decide to suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder and/or any users acting from that user’s IP address in promotional activities, competitions or other services, including all services, whenever Sponsor/Promoter has honest concerns that an account is used for any of the following;
- illegal, fraudulent or other
- dishonest practices; compulsive, pathological or addictive gaming; and/or
- collusion which is defined as including but not being limited to use of an account by more than one person and/or a single account being funded by multiple payment provider accounts.
- Royal Rubies are only valid for sixty (60) days from the date a Participant last logged on to their Customer Account and will then automatically expire.
- Royal Rubies may also be forfeited if a Participant’s Customer Account is deactivated for any reason, or at the Sponsor/Promoter’s discretion.
- Payments are made via a payment gateway determined by Sponsor/Promoter. Credit card payment systems are third parties and users of their service are therefore subject to their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
- Royal Rubies that you receive as a free gift upon purchase of Loyal Coins cannot be redeemed until they have been validated. Royal Rubies are validated when the payment is received in full by us. A payment is received in full by us if and only if the transactions are not under dispute, pending or reversed. In addition any player account that is blocked, terminated or suspended cannot redeem any Royal Rubies, until such time this is no longer the case.
- Sponsor/Promoter does not accept cash sent or delivered directly to Sponsor/Promoter. Account Holder must make payments in an approved manner via the Site or another manner approved by Sponsor/Promoter in order to receive Royal Rubies. Current accepted means of payment are: payment via Authorise.net payment processor.
- An Account Holder may make a payment only with his/her personal Card or personal Authorise.net account. If Sponsor/Promoter suspects that a purchase has been made via a non-personal Authorise.net account, Sponsor/Promoter may in their sole discretion terminate or suspend that user’s account and/or void any or all of the Royal Rubies on the account or return payments to the Authorise.net account that made the payment.
- USING ROYAL RUBIES TO PLAY GAMES
- Participants with Royal Rubies can use those Royal Rubies to play games within Loyal Royal for a chance to win additional Royal Rubies.
- Only Royal Rubies won through game play can be redeemed for real prizes.
- Each Royal Ruby that has been won through game play can be redeemed for a prize with value being equivalent to US$1 Per Royal Ruby.
- JBC decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes, the game and the amount of winnings are final and binding.
- Sponsor/Promoter reserves the right to change the prize win rates and odds of any of the Sweepstakes at any time.
- In accordance with the Sweeps Rules:
- Unless we require otherwise, any Royal Rubies allocated to you are only required to be played once before they are eligible to be redeemed as a prize.
- We may, in our sole discretion, require that any Royal Rubies allocated to you be played a greater number of times (not exceeding 20) in any combination of Promotional Play Games before they are able to be redeemed as a prize.
- PROMOTIONS AND BONUSES
- Sponsor/Promoter may offer promotions and bonuses to eligible players at Sponsor/Promoter’s discretion. What makes a player eligible may change depending on the promotion offered, and will be communicated to the player in a manner chosen by Sponsor/Promoter. These promotions and bonuses may require some specific action from an eligible player including without limitation; creating an account, playing a certain game during a certain period of time, or by providing information to Sponsor/Promoter. If a player is eligible for a bonus offered by a promotion and has successfully completed any required actions, Sponsor/Promoter may award their account with Royal Rubies or other rewards.
- Duration and additional terms of promotions. Promotions and bonuses may be made available to players indefinitely or only for a clearly defined period of time. Sponsor/Promoter has full and final authority to decide any additional terms and conditions relating to any promotions or bonuses, including without limitation the duration or term that a promotion or bonus is available to players. If a promotion is to be made for a limited time only, this will be communicated to players via advertisements and on Sponsor/Promoter’s internal register. In addition to these Play Rules, individual terms and conditions will apply to promotions and bonuses, and will be displayed on Sponsor/Promoter’s website.
- Bonuses are awarded at Sponsor/Promoter’s discretion. Sponsor/Promoter may disqualify any person from any Promotion in the event that the person:
- engages in fraudulent, deceptive or corroborative behavior; and/or
- (iii) attempts to defeat or circumvent any of the promotional rules or restrictions.
- Sponsor/Promoter reserves the right to interpret all questions and conditions in regard to any promotion, and its decisions shall be final. Sponsor/Promoter may suspend, discontinue, or modify Promotions at any time for any reason and with no notice provided to players. Sponsor/Promoter has full and total authority in deciding whether to fulfil bonuses and promotions to players.
- Expiry of awards under any promotion. Any Royal Rubies awarded under any promotion will expire and be removed from a player’s account if they are not used within 60 days of being added to a player’s account.
- VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS
- POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR/PROMOTER (IN ANY MANNER IT MAY CHOOSE) AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR/PROMOTER ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE ONLINE SCREEN INDICATES THEY ARE, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND THE PARTICIPANT HAS FULLY COMPLIED WITH THESE PLAY RULES AND BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR/PROMOTER WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER PURPORTED EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS.
- Potential prize winners must comply with these Play Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
- A potential prize winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor/Promoter, an affidavit/declaration of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited by law) in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable).
- If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to properly execute and return the affidavit/declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), fails to comply with these Play Rules or Terms and Conditions, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner forfeits the prize.
- In the event that a potential winner of a Sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor/Promoter may, in its sole discretion, reseed the prize back into the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES AND REDEMPTION
- A Participant’s Royal Rubies balance is shown in the Participant’s Customer Account.
- Where a Participant has chosen to redeem prizes for cash, the cash payment will be paid in USD to the financial account or online wallet from which you purchased Loyal Coins, or if this is not possible, then to an alternative bank account you nominate. Sponsor/Promoter reserves the right to require the use of the same payment method for redemption of prizes as was used to purchase Loyal Coins, or a specific payment method at Sponsor/Promoter’s discretion.
- Sponsor/Promoter will only process a prize redemption if the redeemed value of the prize is US$50 or more.
- TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A ROYAL RUBIES PRIZE OR A ROYAL RUBIES PRIZE REDEMPTION:
- A PARTICIPANT MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA BUT EXCLUDING OUTLYING TERRITORIES AND THE STATES OF WASHINGTON AND IDAHO);
- AND THE PARTICIPANT’S DETAILS MUST MATCH THOSE OF THE PARTICIPANT’S ACCOUNT.
- In New York and Florida, the maximum redemption value of a Royal Rubies prize won on any one spin or play, via a Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes is US$5,000. Any redemption of a prize valued in excess of US$5,000 will not be allocated or paid.
- Sponsor/Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit a Participant’s redemption of Royal Rubies to US$10,000 per day. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Sponsor/Promoter is not responsible for any taxes or fees associated with a prize redemption. Participants are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or redemption. Winners must provide Sponsor/Promotor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer identification number before prizes will be released. For any prizes valued over $600, an IRS Form 1099 will be issued. For prizes valued over $5,000, Sponsor/Promotor is required by law to withhold 25% of the prize value for federal income tax purposes.
- Sponsor/Promoter is not responsible for any foreign exchange transaction fees, charges or related costs that may be incurred as a result of, or in relation to, a prize redemption, including but not limited to any losses or additional costs arising from foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Royal Rubies are not transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at JBC’s sole discretion.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Sponsor/Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes or these Play Rules, or any part of the Sweepstakes or these Play Rules, with immediate effect for any reason as determined by Sponsor/Promoter in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor/Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Play Rules or Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- JBC failure to enforce any term of these Play Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- In the event of modifying the Sweepstakes, a Participant’s continued enrolment and/or participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- Sponsor/Promoter reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the Account Holder. It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to check and read our Terms and Conditions in order to stay up to date with any and all possible changes that occur.
- PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR/PROMOTOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION.
- Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prizes, winners grant Sponsor/Promotor a perpetual, worldwide royalty license to use winners’ names, photographs, voices, and/or likenesses without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion, and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.
- Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that:
- any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Participant;
- the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and
- judgment upon such arbitration awards may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
- Under no circumstances will any Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Play Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor/Promoter in connection with the Sweepstakes, are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Alabama or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Alabama.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all Participants, JBC will respond to questions to Customer Support via this form and may post updates/communications on its Facebook page.
- Any Participant posting or seen to be posting comments on JBC Facebook page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other Participants, players and fans of Loyal Royal or directly aimed at the Sponsor/Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. JBC reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provision were not contained herein.